Hi, I'm Laura, and I live in New Orleans, Louisiana.
I was born and raised in Louisiana, and since a young age I have enjoyed documenting my surroundings.
I easily became captivated by the spirit of New Orleans while formally studying photography and printmaking in the city. This led to a fascination with capturing the charismatic and magical details found in the city's colorful, one-of-a-kind neighborhoods.
Gambit Weekly's CUE Magazine Cover
• Instagram suggested user (@lsteffan)
• French Market Coffee Instagram Campaign
• Photography featured by New Orleans blog “Red Beans and Life”
• Cover photograph selected for The Curious Writer. Pearson Custom Publishing.
• Cover photograph selected for Ellipsis. UNO Press.
Solo Exhibition, "The Look of New Orleans" - Avenue Art and Framing, New Orleans, LA
- RAW Artists Showcase "Panorama" - The Republic, New Orleans, LA
- 6th Annual Femme Fest - "Celebrating the Art of Women" organized by the Women's Caucus for Art of Louisiana (WCA/LA) - Mid City Theatre, New Orleans, LA
- PhotoNOLA Exhibition "Contemporary Antiques," curated by Frank Relle - Octavia Art Gallery, New Orleans, LA